The Dos and Don'ts.
Here are a few simple rules when chatting with the Sock Puppet. Break any of these, you’ll be blocked and reported. Above all, this is for entertainment and fun, something fresh and unique in today’s world.
- Be respectful.This is not a forum for spewing hatred of any kind, i.e. racial, religious, political, gender, sexual, or other sensitive topics.
- No spam. Don’t self promote or post any spam related messages. This includes Follow Trains and Follow 4 Follows.
- No porn or adult content. No adult content of any kind will be tolerated and this includes fetish, sexual puns and favors.
- Only talk to the puppet not the puppeteer. On this website and on any 'Ask a Sock Puppet' social media, please treat Patches the Sock Puppet as a living character. The puppeteer does not exist. The puppeteer speaks only through the puppet not over it.
- The puppeteer wishes to remain anonymous. Here, it’s all about the sock puppet not the hand inside of it. Yes, you can clearly see the arm but that’s all part of the fun. Any questions about the puppeteer particularly regarding identity, age, gender, and whereabouts will be ignored.
- The puppet is not for sale. Patches the character, or the physical sock puppets that make the character live are not for sale, gift, trade or loan. Please respect this.
Remember, the puppet may be a sock, but the puppeteer is a human with feelings.
Post a Comment